Mattoon, IL Apartment Facility
Fellowship Center provides apartment living for seniors and the disabled in Mattoon, IL. Our services range from an on-site grocery store and beauty salon to emergency alarm systems with 24-hour on-site personnel. Our friendly and accommodating staff is ready to give you personalized service.
Learn More About Fellowship Center:
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- 9-passenger van with wheelchair lift
- Extensive library including video tapes and audio books
- Recreation room including pool table and 24-hour coffee
- Dining room and community room with dance floor
- Monthly social activities
We are sponsored by Odd Fellow-Rebekah Housing, Inc. Our computer lab has internet access that our customers can use. We also have wireless internet in the library and other common areas.
Contact Fellowship Center today at 217-235-5414 for more information.